2019年12月17日星期二

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is great for crafts, painting and drawing

Shipping was fast, and great quality brown butcher paper. The end if the roll was damaged on one side but it didn't affect what we used it for. Great for covering tables, great for painting and drawing.  Great quality. Arrived on time. Great paper for the price!! Use this paper for school art projects. Just right size for making classroom door posters. YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is great quality paper and great for crafts! Great service! Works perfect in my daughters art room. This was perfect for the job at hand. We used it to wrap diaper boxes to disguise as alphabet blocks (B-A-B-Y) for a baby shower. It hid the printing on the boxes very well. I cover my workbench and use the paper to draw plans as well as protect. We wanted a 1000 foot roll hence the return. We are satisfied with the quality of this product.

Used YRYM HT brown butcher paper to cover long tables at a luncheon recently. Worked perfect! Very good quality! Good quality paper and good value considering shipment to Alaska! YRYM HT brown butcher paper was exactly as described. Used it to cover picnic tables at a family reunion, and it worked perfectly. Great value and good quality for the money! This paper worked well to create classroom banners. Good strong brown butcher paper. Using for window coverings. Allows light to filter in while keeping privacy. The paper is exactly what I was looking for. It was shipped and delivered as expected. I felt the price was a little high but I am glad I made this purchase. Perfect for classroom use! Paper is paper right? Wrong! I use this paper for dust covers on my framing and it works great.

I had lots of big and heavy presents to wrap including wooden corn hold games. 48 inch wide and heavy duty kraft wrapping paper but I did double wrap the games to prevent ripping. Scarlet color is NOT see thru! This isn’t bright red and kind of matte so I added glittery gold ribbon. Keep the shipping box for easy storage because there is a lot of paper! Great size for presentations, it was the perfect material I needed to give my group an excellent writing surface. Would buy again when I need more paper. I used to protect my workbench. works well! Good solution for inexpensive gift wrap. Much less $ than buying small individual rolls. Used to make space backgrounds for VBS. Tabletop wrapping. Nice sturdy paper. Easy to work with and very durable. Cut easily and adhered with my glue gun well. Thick but no as thick as cardstock. A crafters' dream. Heavy duty roll, packaged nicely and did not arrive dented or bent. Would recommend.

Thick kraft wrapping paper and lots of it. Very strong and sturdy. Boxed very well to protect paper... YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper itself it wide and sturdy with a consistent color throughout.  This came in great condition and was a lot more than expected! I’m going to be able to do lots of projects with this paper. Used it for decorating for VBS. Loved it.

没有评论:

发表评论