2019年12月7日星期六

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for T shirts

Fast delivery, HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape cuts and weeds beautifully in my cricut aire2, transfer sheet pulls off like butter when hot after just 12 seconds of pressing at 315 degrees. Hands down the best HTV vinyl I’ve used and great value for the price! 30 feet for less than $30! The easiest vinyl to weed ever. I’ve used several different brands, cricut, craftables, oracle and more, but this is my new favorite. The worst vinyl was blulu, peeled up after ironing, horrible to weed, had to hand place letters after weeding, what a nightmare. This so far is my favorite brand from Amazon. Weeds easy and doesnt peel after knee wash like others I've used. This HTV worked great. Easy to weed and I had enough to make over 30shirts!! Very durable and easy to use. I will definitely buy again.

At first, I could not find a suitable cutting setting, so bought more white locally for the job I was doing. After the rush was over, I sat down to find the correct setting for my machine. After tweaking the settings, I found correct ones. I used HTVRONT plastisol transfer paperthis week & found that it was everything that was said about it. Easy to weed & apply with my heat press. I made my daughter a shirt with it & was extremely pleased with the outcome.  Such great vinyl for an amazing price. It peels and presses amazing. It kinda has a soft feel to it. Just placed my second order. This works perfectly fine AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE PEELING INSTRUCTIONS. It is definitely a cold peel and I personally cut mine on the light cardstock setting on my cricut I noticed plastisol transfer paper makes weeding the vinyl a bit easier. I have no complaints. Easy to weed, hot peel, 320 for 30 secs. Fairly thin, smooth application.

I deal with a lot of adhesive transfer tape  . I normally buy from a specific seller but I needed to get an order done asap and turned to Amazon 2 day shipping. I am so glad I found this seller. Not only was the price great for 30ft, the vinyl itself is super easy to cut and weed really good. Pressing was super easy as well. The vinyl stuck really good to the shirt. I pressed at 315 for 5 secs. I will continue to purchase from this seller as needed. I purchased the white and black from this seller. I am not sure if they offer other colors but that would be great.  I have ordered lots of different HTV from Amazon, and HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is by far my  favorite. Easy to work with, high quality. Great product. Easy weed. Hot peel. Easy peel and easy press .... and a great value. Read instructions before first use ... I usually buy oracle with shiny side down .. this one is nottttt shiny side down. This vinyl is thick and not cheap quality like expected. It is in matte so it isn’t shiny but I don’t need shiny as I use on black and darker colored shirts anyways. For the price, amount given and quality it’s worth it.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was my first time using a Cricut so I wasn't sure what type of Vinyl to get but I'm 100% happy with how nice everything turned out! I got it for cotton t-shirts and it worked perfectly! I would buy this again! Excellent product! I love the quality and price per foot!!! Very easy to use and excellent for the T-shirt’s I make. My t shirts look awesome! I will be purchasing this again! Great quality and easy to use. It was okay until I started peeling it the vinyl was peeling up off the plastic before I can even press it so it was like flimsy falling apart if I need to order that again I would can I can work with it still either way it's just easy to work.

没有评论:

发表评论