2019年12月2日星期一

where to buy best kraft paper for wrapping

I love YRYM HT butcher paper roll of Kraft paper! I had this roll over a 18 months! I wrapped every gift I gave with it. Used it as package stuffing. Even brown bagged a floor with it! It finally ran out this christmas as I had 2 more packages to do. Resorted to my old wrapping paper and groaned and moaned as I tore it on every corner. The thickness and quality of this paper is amazing. Cannot recommend it enough. This is order number 2! Great paper for packing. Fast delivery!

I purchased YRYM HT butcher paper roll to cover the bottom of a very large walk in bird enclosure for our Umbrella cockatoo, and it works great. Unless he spills a lot of water or I leave the paper in too long, nothing really soaks through it. Its a nice weight, but not like a thick card stock. You could easily wrap packages with this and its not so thin it would tear at every seam. The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is humongous, and heavy. I just leave it in a separate room and unroll what i need but it would be nice to have the roll holder/dispenser, however that takes up even more space. I think the price is great, especially considering it shipped free with Prime. The only issue I have with the item, and this may be something with every craft roll is that when Im unrolling it, I hold the plastic piece at the core (where you would load it on to a dispenser) and the plastic piece easily pops out, which causes things to wiggle around and sometimes the paper rips. Of course YRYM HT butcher paper roll may be more my problem for not using the proper dispenser apparatus but none the less, its annoying. I think if the core of the roll was one large plastic "thing" rather than just a small plastic circle at each end of the roll, it would be more stable. overall great product.

This is the best longest lasting! Loved brown wrapping paper. Easy to work with, put my gym logo on t-shirts with this. The best bang for your buck. I have to say these is so easy to use I have bought it twice now and I will be buying it again soon. I found this htv very easy to use. It was easy to weed and adhered well using the directions on amazon. Very good size. YRYM HT butcher paper roll is good quality and didn’t rip too easily. There is plenty to keep my son occupied with for a long time. This brown wrapping paper is great. I use it for my grandson to paint, color and write on. I just tear off what I need for each use. I bought this for my grandson’s art projects. We cut pieces off for his easel as well as free hand drawing activities. It’s paper roll... nothing special. I wish it had pre-cut sheets or something to make it easier to separate. Overall the product is as described.

I ship items via my e-commerce store and use YRYM HT butcher paper roll in every box. It's not TOO firm (like Masking Paper), but it's also not thin at all. This roll of paper helped me pack my whole home. The thickness of the paper was much better than the ones you purchase in sheet form. This offered more cushion and support. It tears well, does what it's supposed to, and fills up extra space in my boxes. 5 stars. Certainly not the weight that I generally use for wrapping packages. I agree with previous comments that it can be used for filler. 

没有评论:

发表评论