2019年12月11日星期三

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape reviews

The price of HTVRONT HTV transfer tape was great on this however with that said it's not easy to use it will not weed and it's not cutting correctly. I changed blades because I thought that's what the problem was but put in a piece of the other vinyl I had purchased from hobby lobby and it cut fine. I've go no reply to my email to this company so I will no longer order from HTVRONT. I guess you live and learn. Great vinyl will purchase again. Easy to use. I thought this was a great product! It was my first experience with HTV transfer tape and I found it easy to work with. It layered REALLY well and came in nice colors. My only drawback was the trouble that I had determining the cut side, which I see has now been resolved by adding white backing. Will buy again! It worked wonderfully.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape was very easy to use and the quality of it is very nice. I used it to write my niece name on her bag pack and honestly I am memorized by how great this vinyl was. It also came in with lots of other colors which is great for the Christmas season. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend.  This HTV is great! Very easy to use and nice quality. I even used it on black polyester material; which is not recommended; however, it was for a Halloween project, so I figured I’d give it a shot... HTVRONT HTV transfer tape worked out great! Such a great assortment of HTV vinyl colors. I enjoyed ordering a multi colored pack because my projects tend to require a little bit of a lot of colors and it saves me from having to buy many rolls when I can get nearly every color in a pack like this. Great quality.

So far, so good! I've only used HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl once but it is definitely high quality and easy to you. Great colors and great variety for lots of different projects! A great sample pack of colors to use for essentially any project you need it for. It can even go in the Cricut or printer. A great value for your money. Good quality good vinyl and great selection! Prices at store are much more expensive! Great product worked out really well. Weeds easy, pressed with a heat press really nicely, and peels off the carrier nicely. The gold heat transfer vinyl is really soft and adhered to the shirt perfectly. Really good product for the price. Good quality vinyl at an amazing price. Love the colors. I wish it came with more black sheets though. Will 10/10 buy again. This gold heat transfer vinyl was so easy to use I love it. Great vinyl package, very easy to use. The assorted colors allows me to get creative. Great quality, Will order more as needed.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape was an awesome buy! So easy to weed and applied easily! Also gotta love the teflon sheets it comes with! This is a definete buy again product! I really liked this product! Easy weeding and went on smooth! Will buy again. I bought for my daughter. She wants to make t-shirts. I really don’t know anything about how this adheres or ease of use. Doesn't stick to mat well and hard to tell what side gets cut on the Cricut. Thank you. EASY WEEDING, WORK GREAT WITH MY CRICUT.

没有评论:

发表评论