2019年12月20日星期五

HTVRONT buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl is easy to cut & weed

I like the colors of HTVRONT heat transfer tape. It has 4 pages of white and 3 black plus all the other colors. The quality is great and I love that it comes with a heat sheet that you use under the iron. You peel off the plastic backing, cut your design, heat transfer it then take off the plastic front. Super simple, I have a Cricut maker and it cut out my designs perfectly! I’m doing tshirts for my kids and so far love the way it’s turning out. I used this on a stuffed animal which is harder to do and it worked great. Price is great. Couldn’t afford a Cricut if I didn’t find this with this price. This HTVRONT buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl is great.. This was my first time using it so unfortunately I messed up a few sheets before remembering that the company sent me an email with exact directions on how to use it. Great for tshirt.. Love and will order again.

I love HTVRONT heat transfer tape. I was skeptical ordering online and for the price, but it was great. I will definitely be ordering again. I have made several items. They all pressed without issue and have held up great with washing. Awesome vinyl. Love the little tool that came with it. Has become one of my favorite weeding tools! Easy to use product, comes with cute little weeding tool. Packaged perfectly so it didn't get bent. Good value for the money. They send directions for use that helped me since I’m new to it all. Cut well weeds well. When applying to fabric it took a lot of pressure and I had to keep going over it. There was some lifting on the edges. I haven’t washed the shirts yet so I will update my review after I do so. Great price. The colors are brighter than other name brand heat transfer tape that I have used. Very easy to weed. I pressed it a few seconds longer to adhere and the end product was beautiful!

These 13 pack buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl HTV is thick! Very easy to use! Make sure you lay as flat as you can get it when system starts to cut some of the vinyl started to lift a little so I just took a pencil and pushed down pieces as it was cutting (obviously when it’s okay to quickly push down) colors are bright takes well to heat very good quality a little stretchy but I probably would prefer this over the circuit brand for solid simple colors. This is like a sample pack so you really only get like 1 or 2 of each color. I have used a few different colors from this package and all have been so easy to weed and apply. It does come with its own settings to use on the cricuit, which I suggest you follow. It does help to use the settings that come with this package. I actually used the same settings with my other brand name htv and it helped cut that much better as well. I was having some problems with pieces not cutting in certain spots, but not anymore! Made some work shirts for my crew and they have all been through several washes now with no problems with lifting!

HTVRONT buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl was very easy to use. I made some last minute t-shirts for my kids and the vinyl adhered to the shirts easily. Sent them through the wash after they wore them all day and dried them on hot. No peeling of the edges! I love it! Great value for the cost and it came with a Teflon sheet for when you iron!!! Easier to use than others because you dont have to flip the image. Weeds very easily. Great vinyl. Easy to weed. Colors are awesome. Perfect product for a great value. Super great buy! I would definitely buy again. Easy to apply, weed and use.

没有评论:

发表评论