2019年12月4日星期三

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape reviews

I have never used transfer paper so investing in HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape was very helpful. I've made vinyl stickers before and try to peel and stick them without any transfer paper and it's very difficult so this has helped tremendously and makes me want to do more vinyl projects. I made a sign for my daughters nursery and can't wait to make more! HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape Works very well. Easy to work with, love the size and the grid helps place things straight. I am new to the world of vinyl craft, so have nothing with which to compare this transfer paper. At the same time I'm super happy with it, and have found it does exactly what I was hoping it would do. When needed, I will definitely purchase again. I like this product a lot. It sticks good and you can line up your project so easily.Fast delivery and great quality.Thank you.I would reorder when I use what I have. Works good for me the roll length is huge can't go wrong for that price not the best quality but gets the job done.

I purchased HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape because I had run out of the silhouette transfer tape and I was not a big fan of that one. I have a much higher success rate with this transfer tape than the silhouette brand from a sticky perspective. The only thing that I have found this will not pick up is the circuit metal look vinyl (I tried it on rose gold). For that reason I would say this is a medium grip tape. My favorite thing about this tape is that it is both clear and has a paper backing. Being new to vinyl crafting, having the paper backing while also being able to see through the tape clearly is a huge help. The only thing I was surprised about with the product was how narrow the roll is. I know they clearly state it is 6" wide but in my flurry of reading reviews to pick a tape I totally glazed over that point and was pretty surprised when I opened it. If you are doing crafts bigger than 6" each way then that might be a deal breaker for you. Overall, you receive a ton of product for the price. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape definitely beats paying top dollar for the tiny rolls of the name brand transfer tape.

I have tried so many other Transfer Tape. HTVRONT transfer tape is sticky enough to pull everything on to it easily. When transferring it to the project is releases the first time - very smoothly. I will buy this from now on. My local vinyl shop was out of transfer tape so I took a leap of faith and ordered this. It works so well with 651. Picks it up without any trouble at all. I havent used it to place onto anything yet but I'll update later when I do. I would highly recommend this product. There is a lot of product on the roll and it is perfect for small projects that just need a small amount of transfer paper. It is sticky, but not too sticky. I love that I can easily reapply it to the original backing and get several uses out of one piece. First time buying this, read all reviews and was quite happy with my purchase. It shipped quickly, good quality. i used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for sticker vinyl.

I was a bit afraid at first to purchase HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape, but it works really well. The adhesive is sticky, but not too sticky when transferring the vinyl. I would definitely recommend this product. Super quick delivery! Much appreciated. Product works as advertised and I love the 6" size! The majority of everything I'm doing is easily handled by that size and I have less waste. Would definitely recommend. I love using the grid paper transfer tape. It’s easy to use and easy to remove. Best I’ve ever bought! Was able to use multiple times but wasn’t so sticky on the first one that I had issues. Grid lines are perfect. Some of the best transfer tape I’ve ever bought.

没有评论:

发表评论