2016年8月23日星期二

FFXIV merchandise

Same here high 20's to 30's....I wish I could get above 600.....also wish it would save where it left off and then keep going from there...at least then it would make progress.....I just keep getting reset back to zero. That's disappointing. The Cait Sith minion is easily one of the ugliest. This at least looks better than it does? Doesn't it make more sense to make it look like the actual doll form, from FFX? Or the...doll? From FF7? I guess it's FFXIV merchandise, not FF merchandise.

 change dns to googles, it'll work. Already tried still no go 😕 Where is Red Mage DPS? We need melee, magical attacks. Nin currently fills the magic based melee for now, Buy FFXIV Gil though it would be interested to see a full on magic melee, instead of the hybrid of nin.

More open world content! Copy WoW... I don't care! More gear variety at lower levels. And for fucks sake buff the xp by X5 for "large scale" gathering leves. FFXIV Gil I tried that for the first time last night and it gave me just as much as a regular leve does when you get the best rating possible. That's just retarded.

Great game though! Wish I was there. Glamor for smn pets please!! Who want too make friends with me.  The Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas contests are in full swing and the August 31 deadline is quickly approaching! Read up on the details, prizes and more and submit your entry! Visit the Fan Festival 2016 website for details:

没有评论:

发表评论