2016年8月30日星期二

Blade and Soul new dungeon

I was kinda worried about the deeps meter at first for my BM, but after a few runs yesterday, staying pretty steadily within a 2k difference from equal or better geared sins and FMs (I seemed to average 14ish while they were 15-16ish) I feel a lot better. New changes make aggro a lot easier to manage and the change to Bladeguard means I stay in draw almost permanently and maintain Conflagration almost permanently Buy Blade and Soul Gold in conjunction with fire Lunar Slash. Loving the changes for PvE.

Removing F as join is not a bad thing, since we have Q as double now, but what happened to wingstorm? ._. That dungeon is worthless junk. It's a killzone for fun. Bots should be great in there since they don't care if what they do is in any way enjoyable at all. i knew that there're limited time but they remove it "before" the time in website that's why i asked .

all ik is this a top game and its good . im sad to see that some issues exist but then agen ppl love to pick at even the best things . at-least the work you put in will not make you weaker . like some world systems ik... <3 just send in a ticket to the Co. and see what they say . Blade and Soul Gold i am hopeful that reasonable compensation would be acceptable .  We don't understand what Soul Fighter's new "Golden Dragon" even means...

Thanks for killing my main. I really appreciate it. I knew you were a terrible company but this is a new low. I miss this game. It was very enjoyable while it lasted. I wish they begin fixing stuff tho. Where and how are the new ways to get moonstone? or are we still waiting on that?

没有评论:

发表评论