2016年8月17日星期三

FFXIV Developers' Blog entry

Cait Sith joins our ever-growing family of plushes! Read more details about it in the latest Developers' Blog entry!  I'd really like to see the Cait Sith minion pop up on mogstation someday, as is its one of the few that is 100% unattainable if you missed it the first time when it was a ps4 preorder bonus.  i had no idea cait sith was a girl.

or had heart ears....FFXIV Gil or open eyes, for that matter.   The Cait Sith in FFXIV looks like that. Go figure. This is the FFXIV Cait Sith, not FFVII. Apparently they modeled it after the minion...Which I didn't get, much to my chagrin. That's disappointing. The Cait Sith minion is easily one of the ugliest. This at least looks better than it does? Doesn't it make more sense to make it look like the actual doll form, from FFX? Or the...doll? From FF7?

I guess it's FFXIV merchandise, not FF merchandise. On the FFXIV minion. Go fig. It's kinda on XIV page so I would assume so? This Cait Sith is based on the FFXI Cait Sith. Why cant my bank get my card to me quicker X.x This would be awesome to have sitting next to my mail moogle plushie. Buy FFXIV Gil Hope they dont run out in a day. Preordered! When it arrives, i'll have all the plushies in this pic (and a bunch more).

Be nice if you could buy these in Australia that isn't from eBay for less than $200..... I'd love to buy a couple of these. But not from someone profiting from it.  SE dont know we exist .

没有评论:

发表评论