2016年8月10日星期三

Blade & Soul great outfits

Over 300 entries and two weeks of judging, we’ve managed to select a Costume Design Contest winner and 10 runners-up. are you going to upload all the entries for people to see them at least? Like last year.  We will be uploading them all (or mostly all) as a Facebook gallery next week, yes. Alright, Thanks for the response.

Blade & Soul When are you guys going to fix The really bad lag in game That way people can enjoy playing it, I have been having Troubles with the game for almost 3 weeks now, Blade and Soul Gold And still have Troubles with the bad lag, and the grinding, Can you Please fix it So i can come back playing and enjoy the game again Thank you and have a wonderful day Thanks Tonya ;)

P.s I know its not my computer My mommy just went out and bought me a new one so i can enjoy playing it ;) and know its not my net I have the fast speed Intranet been 3 weeks since I have not been playing and Miss playing blade and soul, Try and Log on Game today so i could do my Dally Challenge, Cheap Blade and Soul Gold and I could not Even play Lagging so bad.  Wow no wonder when i saw the Wonderland design, i felt the artist just put bunch of anime outfit together. bc some of the clothing detailes dont make any sense..like the chains, and wings on yun design???.the mask i really dont think that fit the male design..the artist basically took everything nice from anime and slap it in his/her work. I can't see creativity or originally here.

Blade & Soul thank. hopefully one great outfits gets the same shitstorm as the bamboo outfit and and a non-featured artists gets another chance.... why you want another bamboo outfit? to be an impossible to get costume? same as bamboo outfit, used as prize in every pvp tournament? -_- no thanks

没有评论:

发表评论