2016年6月2日星期四

next FFXIV exspansion shall be FFXIV Online: Seaward

The Grand Companies once again ask for the aid of adventurers in staking their claim to Allagan relics, and today we offer you a sneak peek at their newly contested battleground—the Fields of Glory! See I leave the game for a few months and I'm missing so much what the hell SE now I have to get back into the swing to catch up... Miss all of you on Adamantoise.  i'm looking forward to this patch but honestly I'm just casually playing the game til news on 4.0 is announced. I'm dying to see what direction they go in with the expansion. Heavensward was major hyped and FFXIV Gil I enjoyed it for several months, however now it's gotten stale and boring. :(

Again, happy to see 3.3 right around the corner, sad to see the game not evolving much past its roots in 2.0. It's only reasonable that we go from the heavens to the bottom of the ocean! That's right, my good sir! I predict that the next FFXIV exspansion shall be "Final Fantasy XIV Online: Seaward"! i'd love to play fields of glory the new frontline if it didn't take 30 frigging minutes to get into one!! ):<

Do something about those queues! The problem is the players,they cant do anything about that.  I'm sorry. I just can't get into this game anymore.FFXIV Gil After leveling to 48 pld, with no group to join up with or talk to, I gave up on any attempt to grind or do raids. I'm sorry. It was a great game while I enjoyed it but I had to say goodbye. As a mentor on Faerie, glad to see you gave the game a try and hopefully no one will criticize you for doing so :)

Not everything is for everyone. One more pally putting his sword down for good...  Come back on the 7th. There will magically be people around to talk to again. Jk, sorta. It's a rough crowd sometimes whether there is one or not. Too bad though cause tanks are always dc'ing in df now and it's a giant wait for one. We need you.  A server transfer may have been the difference.

没有评论:

发表评论