2016年5月27日星期五

lose interest in heavensward

HW doesn't really feel like an expansion, North Than is still populated for Fates up to 60, doing old content for anima, Diadem is a gigantic fail. Alex is... meh. Void Ark is face roll.The "there's so much other stuff to do" argument was used against WoW haters last year, look how that FFXIV Gil turned out. I still play the game cause of my static but i'm starting to lose interest as well. Here's to hoping deep/treasure dungeons turn things around.

I sorta miss having three new dungeons every patch, but other than that, I'm fine with a new expansion every other years with a patch every few months or so and with smaller things added in between those patches. Buy FFXIV Gil One thing I'd like to see is more quests. Before you hit level cap there's acquiring XP. At level caps they're there to unlock dungeons or raids, and that's about it. I'd like to see more added in for things you can get like minions or mounts or glamour, things of that nature.

Alexander is utter trash. It's the only aspect of the game I hate. And grinding for relic/animus . Rediculous. ADDING things can't be killing the game just because it's not the stuff you want. They're supporting the game very well I think and people are always gonna want something new. Alexander most certainly didn't have the impact that the Coils had on me regarding story or overall importance. Grinding the same two dungeons for months made me lose interest in heavensward. Ready for a new expansion as well. Add fun.. to next patch.. 1059 questing for experience and story... i guess the future on this game is bounce to Wow games style.. 100 people linkshell from ffxi that migrate to ffxiv is now empty.. i mean dead empty.. reloggued this week .. 2 guys on..lol.

Syra 100% nailed it. But hey white knights will be white knights. I tried something different and did the new content right away instead of taking my time and leveling my blm n drk, even got my hyperconductive weapon (😥😥😥) and now I can see why people lose interest so quickly. I think taking it slow kinda mitigates the need for new content right away, at least for me lol.  I have been playing it since launch but have took my time, only just got my smn to 60 and haven't completed alex yet, if u havr done evrythingbon this game and i mean everything for every class u need a job lol smile emoticon .

没有评论:

发表评论