2016年5月19日星期四

FFXIV patch 3.3 is on the way

its about time! but did they know about those website where you can buy gills for real cash? can ruin the economy of a server... and make people who cant buy gills with real money sad and mad because they cant buy a house because of those who buy gills and those who buy multiple house. I stopped playing. There's only so many times you can raise the level cap and add new crap I have to grind months to get before I get annoyed. FFXIV Gil Just add glamours, mounts, minions, and craftables/crafting materials. I'm tired of reaching the new level cap only to have to grind again directly afterward while the previous cap becomes easy to reach.

Guild Wars (the first one) did it right.Release equipment that's much more difficult to get, but of the same quality. It becomes more about status than level.Also your community is garbage. They only increased the level cap once, from 50-60. "Your community is garbage". Compared to WoW and Rift, they're saints . I don't play those, either. And Marcel, you missed the point entirely.  I agree with the people that said you should limit the number of houses one person can own or buy, at the very least in the same day. Otherwise I'm pleased with it. Also, is Ishgard housing becoming available, I wonder.

I just want a bigger house. Or an option to expand my house from a small to a medium. I like the location. I just wish it was a medium. Small was the only one avaible on leviathan. I hear ya on that. The FC I am in on Leviathan has enough for a large plot now. It will just be a matter of if we can get one Buy FFXIV Gil before they are all gone. I wish you good luck in getting a bigger fc house! I'm pretty sure as soon as they are added there are going to be people camping out like they are getting tickets to a concert or buying a new iphone just waiting for the servers to open so they can jump lol.

xD its the only way to get what you want in the cut throat market of buying housing in ff14. Can you please limit the purchase of land to 1 per person. I'm getting sick and tired see an FC/player having multiple houses across all three districts.  You can only have 1 house per character already but if your a fc leader with a house you can still own a private house which is fair imo.  I want an OTHER PLOT! But must demolish my mog house to get a new.... How bout giving me a option to store my exterior in inventory??? AND why can't i make my private house into an fc house instead? 😕 Dear FF14 can I get a reimbursement for the difference of my med plot...lol yeah I know its not happening.

没有评论:

发表评论