2016年6月21日星期二

song in Blade And Soul

The problem with the game is that it's asian-based game. They farm like crazy for hours, but their drop is bigger which follows more items needed for the upgrade. Blade and Soul Gold Here, we have same amount of items needed and the drop rate drastically lowered. They should balance out the game. New costumes are now available in the Hongmoon Store! Hit F10 in-game to visit the store.

New outfit always give me motivation to make something creative about blade and soul. For now I would like to present my first video for the song created in Blade and Soul!  Is there a maintrance that i dont know about or did the game just go down?  Anyone has know what happened green dungeons? Why cant looking in multiserver mode? My server seems empty =[ Maybe should merge or offer server change item?. Not about to restart just to change.

 I apologise for posting on your facebook page, but I cannot contact support. Can someone from Blade And Soul staff please contact me about a scam email I received? Buy Blade and Soul Gold Thank you.  the purpose was to see the design of her back I guess lol. well i guess in a sense the yun is the only class you can see of what you'll really see from your perspective 70% of the time XD you just can't see the yuns face. okay so recently my computer upgraded to windows 10 and is talking about some type of debugger? i dont know what else to do. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall.... and everything else please anyone else have this issue? I have contacted support but yeah.

How about new fancy/funny title also for consideration,example :
x1000 kill summ unlocked title cat hater,
x1000 revived cat(for summoner) unlocked title fur-poor,
x1000 kill sin unlocked title Ninja is Dead/ who was that?
x1000 kill destroyer unlocked title axe hunter.
X1000 kill KFM unlocked title A$$ kicker/kiss my A$$.
X1000 kill FM unlocked title hot and cold
X1000 kill WL unlocked title i hate sniper
X1000 kill BM unlocked title kill bill
X1000 kill BD unlocked title senpai won't notice you
X1000 kill soul fighter unlocked title kamehameha

没有评论:

发表评论