2016年6月26日星期日

FFXIV blue Mage

Who else absolutely loved that FFIX's Ozma made his appearance with the new raid? Loved the game retired for now plan on returning for next expansion with a vengance on monk and warruor. Alexander Ocasio that sounds amazing, I would even be willing to take negatives like in WoW where you werent allowed to use the auction house.

It's already been a year!? Holy crap! If it's on sale, then probably yeah. If normal price, wait until the moment you hit Lvl 50. Hope you add samurai, FFXIV Gil and blue Mage!! Thank you for this beautiful game.  Been playing for a month now, without a doubt the best MMORPG game I have ever played. The community is one of the nicest communities I have ever been a part of. Life treats you like you are special, unique in manking (and mankind holds a special place in the universe).

Maybe Vampire, it isn't exactly final Fantasy, bravely default, and it's a nice way to make a caster tank with hp draining abilities. Beast master, would be an awesome one. Have your choice of a Bird or wolf. Have the ability to tame monsters of equal or lower lvl than yourself to help you fight.Buy FFXIV Gil "Needless to say these won’t be immediate changes, but we will continue to work on creating jobs that are in line with Final Fantasy in a system that is very much like Final Fantasy. The red mage is one of my favorites, after all…".


Quick question will my xbox controller work with the pc version of ffxiv. On my Birthday!!! I just got the CE copy for myself..THIS year. Came in yesterday. ha ha. Happy Birthday to ME! Wow...I actually JUST made it to Ishgard...weird and fucking neat that I made it on the anniversary. Looking forward to next expansion! I wonder where we'll go next. Maybe the Empire!

没有评论:

发表评论