2015年5月31日星期日

Share for the Vanu Vanu

Share for the Vanu Vanu or like for the Gnath to let us know which one you want to learn more about!  As long as neither takes us through the Sylphlands, I'm good. Aside from enemies every 3 steps buy FFXIV Gil that giggle and plot while you walk through their maze like paths.  the sylphlands is congested with enemies, most of which come in packs of 3 and most of which hit you with spells, which can cause Heavy. What's so bad about the Sylphlands? How about the tons of cheap FFXIV Gil enemies that are obnoxiously placed so that it's near impossible to maneuver through without being afflicted with heavy. Or better yet, how about the toads that like to yank you to them whenever they get aggroed which cancels auto-run. Also I have all of my jobs over i110 so no I'm not a wimp I just don't want to be bothered by pointless enemies when I'm trying to rush to fate that is wrapping up or perhaps a hunt NM.

Not to mention it has Ochus, Malboros, and other nasties that cause annoying status effects. Nothing is wrong with Sylphlands. People just can't take on multiple enemies at once, alone...... wink emoticon wimps Wait till the level 60 cap. Nothing will auto attack in Sylphlands ever again. Whenever they inflict me with Heavy I look for the one who gave it to me and kill it.^I just stopped doing that one entirely. It's not the sylphlands is the sylphs themselves. Most annoying beast tribe ever. I keep saying i wanna mash em up and sell them under the name "this one is mulch".

 it may be actually worse than sylphlands though..... according to live letter the normal mobs will be stronger , and might be too difficult to fight more than one alone. As long as they don't inflict heavy, they can be strong XD. "Oh hey your heavy is about to wear off let me just cast it again!" squint emoticon .  To all those asking what's so bad about the Sylphlands: Do the level 44 sylph beast tribe quest Perilous Pumpkin. That quest is why I'm glad I don't have to go back there anymore unless for hunting log reasons.

没有评论:

发表评论