2015年5月7日星期四

DFO Dragon Knight had a Jump ability

All I want is 2nd awakening for the original 5 classes slayer gunner mage priest and fighter just like DNF has then I'd be extremely happy !! I would love it if Dragon Knight had a Jump ability like they do in Final Fantasy. Uninterruptible magic skills for Magic Exorcist. After reaching 70 every other class outshines M.Exo, lacking mobility, raw damage, and pretty much every skill is easily DFO Gold interrupted.

 Brawler should have a Shoryuken-like move. He's already got Tatsumaki Senpyakyuu (Tornado Kick), so why not? Ah frigging darnit! Wait, do you mean the one where the Striker grabs you, then you just explode up and away? Because that is NOT a Shoryuken. A Shoryuken would send the enemy flying upwards along WITH the motion.

 I'd like the zombie rapport to last longer or have them cause cheap DFO Gold bleeding.  I want da rudest character possible, that can play with sandstorms.

I would like a skill set or class purely based around wind. Tornadoes, wind gusts, wind blades, speed buffs, wind guard for projectiles, maybe even some lightning thrown in there too.

没有评论:

发表评论