2015年5月29日星期五

final fantasy xiv Dragon mounts

Works better with a)context and b)3 interrogation marks less. all in this game is wonderfull, but i am everytime more impressed with the art and grapgics! Everything is just so beautiful cheap FFXIV Gil, never have i seen a game so breath taking heart. when will steam get preorder.. i wanna give you guys monies but apparently u don't want em... me sad. Just use the SE online store, quicker and less taxing than waiting for steam. Except... If you have the Steam version of FFXIV, you need to get the Steam version of Heavensward. Hope you learned your lesson, don't buy MMOs from that crap place. Steam pre-orde4s, y'all? Its the end of May already. No. I don't want to see it. I want to have a life. 

Your life is belong to Squeenix!  Dragon mounts have been confirmed.,  Is that a Dragon? Is it tamable?  Heavensward looks great, but has SE's customer service improved at all? My account was suspended buy FFXIV Gil two weeks after the launch of ARR, and I was constantly told by Customer Service that they could not give me an update as the account investigation team was in Japan, and they had no way to contact them. After numerous calls and tickets, I gave up after two months. A whopping *nine months later* I got an email saying they finished their investigation, I hadn't done anything wrong, and my account was restored. Hard to trust them with a monthly subscription rate after a situation like that. All aboard the hype train! *except they've done a finely done remake, so less hype, more yessssss train. PSN per order plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Japan has it so we all know it's not psn or maybe psn NA/EU and steam are all messed up? BS plz let us know a date. don't make me break this out again. I just got into Witcher 3. I need more hours in my day! 

release more information/skills on the new classes? so excited for astrologeans!  Can we please know if the game will be available on Steam for early access. If not I will buy the pc version. Can we please know? Get me a system and the game and it will be done GAMERS LIVE!!!! 

You may also like
Lord of House Fortemps

没有评论:

发表评论