2015年4月2日星期四

like playing DFO so much

That actually brought a tear to my eye. I can feel the passion & energy in everything you guys say and do. This is why we, as players love you so much! Continue the fight, and you have our eternal support! We will take down these scum together! & buy DFO Gold;The template was for the old Dark Souls meme if you remember that. I just cut it out, added the DFO logo, put in new text, & bam. Art. Here's the original for comparison.  I've reported two gold sellers on the same place with only one screenshot.
cheap DFO Gold

 I love this post so much. Out the door with business - like structure! Just express yourselves, I love it, Neople, it.makes you guys seem more human!

 I emailed you guys where to find the hack that the bots and hackers use. Hope it helps.  I love how raw this is. So much better than a canned answer.  Honestly, I'm loving the service you guys are providing so far and the love you've been showing, but sometimes actions speaks louder than words. While I highly agree with the way you think, I disagree with the way you guys expressed yourselves. I mean, there are other ways to show that you care for your community while being polite and classy. Neople, if you want to step up your game and get to be know as a strong company overseas, you definitely gotta take care with the way you expose your thoughts as a company. Anyway, take it as a precious feedback. I'm with you guys and I hope to stay active in DFO for a very long time, since it's been awhile since I fell in love so hard with a game!


没有评论:

发表评论