2015年4月10日星期五

Japanese final fantasy

But is the audio available in 5.1 because the PS3 version wasn't FFXIV Gil and that killed it for me. If KH remastered can do it there is no reason that FF couldn't.   I didn't buy this remaster on PS3 because there's no japanese voice option. If they still don't include the option on PS4, I won't buy it too.   I didn't buy this remaster on PS3 because there's no japanese voice option. If they still wouldn't buy FFXIV Gil include the option, I won't buy it too.

currently playing it on Vita. Just beat Yunalesca. she's still a bitch to fight no matter which version of the game u play haha.  I remembered last christmas. I bought ffx and x2. I really love the X than x2. X2 is so girlish and deleted it while Im on the first chapter. Still playing ffx.

Ok one more thing please the dual language option and then we will have the perfect copy. Sorry but even the ps3 versions have the same graphics. If we got the original release of international then I wouldnt have bought on ps3. And fuck trophies.

 Like fuck you listened, otherwise it would have been in the original remaster. Now all I have to do to get the game I wanted is buy a PS4 and a remaster of the remaster. SE you are a god damn joke sometimes.

没有评论:

发表评论