2015年4月12日星期日

FP bar pretty good

Here goes DFO Gold...

I understand the new users complaints about FP to buy DFO Gold an extent, I really do.

Yes it feels like it goes by quick in the beginning.
Yes it may feel like it may not be enough at first. (Personally I find Lv1-22 in one FP bar pretty good progress but most people seem to be hitting 15 at the end of the first FP bar ever)

Just hear me out when I say this..once you hit 55+ and you gotta do the same place 345987 times (Final Pursuit says hi) It's gonna feel like it takes much, much longer than it used to..throw in "FP back" events (Burn 100, get 50 back, so on and so forth) and you'll want to wish that your FP bar hadn't replenished once you were what looked close to an empty FP bar.

So just wait it out, play it out. As the statement goes: "It gets better in time" this is truly the case when dealing with/playing DFO, especially once the 70+ stuff rolls around.

没有评论:

发表评论