2015年8月17日星期一

new Expansion

Apparently people can't read proper English if they continue to dwell on a comment and have to warp it to their own standard of what they think I mean. "Waaaah fix this instead of giving us sit poses which is something I don't even do in game therefore I speak for everyone waaaah."  I would pay copious amounts of money for this mount. World of Warcraft players still be waiting for their dances from Wrath of the Lich King. WoW blows lol Plus the community for that game has a bunch of idiots. I love the community for this game heart emoticon Actually mature player's. Plus this game is 100X better and they even have it on console's which makes me happy 'cause it's not "you have to own a pc to play this freaking game" cheap FFXIV gil   ._.

You can't say the community in this game is better. I think it's just as worse. I've met a lot of nut jobs playing this game. No lezen/highlander/roe love? I'm sick of seeing bikini clad catgirls and dragon chicks that cater to the lowest demographic.I'd LOVE to see the less popular races shown more. Finally Miquote guys won't be taking a poop every time they sit down lol.

LOLOLOL WoW isn't hand holdy. OKAY  FFXIV gil . Is that why the new Expansion was garbage and when it came to the raid opening up, you could clear it with a PUG group with ease? And no, Alexander is not the same thing. It was an introduction to HW raiding, meant to be Crystal Tower difficulty. Hence why they added Savage. Yeah I know, it's fine. I think some people have just jumped on you for the second comment about what you'd rather see than new poses.

I'm sure there's loads of stuff more along the lines of what you want in 3.1, they just haven't revealed it yet. Wesley Phoenix if you're going to attempt to argue with someone, please be sure to properly read what someone says. I clearly stated that XIV is MORE hand-holdy. Clearly the sarcasm went over your head. Point has been made. nothing else to see here lol. I did run in T13 pre-nerf and have run Alex Savage, but thanks for assuming I didn't.

没有评论:

发表评论