2015年8月5日星期三

Moonfire Faire

Treat it like a side quest. Completely optional. The road to 50 isn't that long. I think if you spent three days at a pace of 12 hours a day, you'll probably do it. If you're crazy enough, You started this week and are level 47? Will there be event yukata this time too? I read they were available in the Moonfire Faire last year? .I just hit 20 after 2 weeks buy FFXIV gil ...debating if this is worth my time...will prolly check it out. Thank you for your answers. I'm familiar with the side quest things, as I played WoW since vanilla and am used to the holiday events, I guess what I meant to ask was; what kind of items can you get, and do you have to be of maximum level? Coyne McLeod, it really didn't take too long to do with my fiancé.

Mostly seasonal items like bikinis for girls and trunks for guys. Kinda like that. Last year's event was we get yukatas, this year will be different. The 1st moonfire was quite special. As it was celebrating the "Realm Reborn", you could hear the hymn on the plazas.

It was quite moving, specially if you watched the videos of how the game ended. A unique experience imo.

Back then it made me rly proud of being a FF14 player. Lol I found the leveling to be faster than WoW, and after having 10 level 100s in WoW fully geared before most had their first fully geared, I'd say that I'm rather adequate at leveling when I am focused. You do not have to be max level, 47 is more than enough. Moreover, the yukata will be added to the mog station soon if you want them. The items in the post on the site are free if you complete the quest. Thank you Erick Meyer, you answered everything I needed! Most seasonal quests require you to be at least level 15 and have been able access to airships on the 3 main city states. If you attuned to their aetheryte, then it's faster. ^^ This chick is really proud of the fact she has a "fiance".  It doesn't look like the Yukata is available in this event...? Picture is very misleading -. check mogstation when the event starts, seems they put all of last years stuff up there. Yup previous years rewards are in the shop this go around.

没有评论:

发表评论