2015年8月28日星期五

FIFA 16 Demo available from September 8

i expected a killing but dont go saying they are great! They won't even make it pass the group stage. How to unlock Fifa14 android game modes? Yeah against part time brick makers. still on 300k a week lol
Still think that Wayne Rooney hasn't been an elite player over the past couple of seasons. Pedro Speaks Out .

Chelsea’s latest 
Buy FIFA 16 coins , Pedro has revealed why he decided to leave Barcelona for Chelsea. Scores against brugge and now this form talk..if he scores against oxford he is better than pele. Awesome team!!! GO MANCHESTER UNITED!!!! I never critic to Wayne Rooney I know he is the best and legend. Rooney didn't even create any of those goals. got to love the bitterness to a legend like rooney aww bless. anz God for united!!!!man you fans up MAN U!!!! Almost time... FIFA 16 Demo available from September 8: Don't miss out - pre-order FIFA 16 and get up to 40 Premium FUT Packs:

You can shove your 40 packs up your overpriced bums.  Exactly. The game must be close to complete only a month out or less . Surely they can answer some of this stuff.WILL THE TURKISH SUPER LIG BE IN FIFA 16 YES OR NO ? ANSWER PLEASE SOMEONE EA SPORTS FIFA ANSWER. Nah your ok your games beyond a joke never any different any year . Think I'll be back to pes or else patching footballing games in general. Ive preorderd standard edition will I still get prem packs? What's the point when people buy millions of coins ??  is the game will work on 32 bits? plz answer .  2 years in a row I've done this Cheapest FIFA 16 coins .. 


PES 2016 plays like putting a square peg into a round hole. I don't know if you're being sarcastic. But the demo is great! It feels so nice & the graphics are awesome! My opinion is that FIFA have been sloppy for the last couple of years. I would buy PES only for its lack of licences. FIFA 15 was terrible, plus the issues that were never resolved with playing online career. I found myself playing FIFA 14 more so. I've downloaded PES 16 and I like the game play. Although you can tackle anyone hard and pretty much get away with it. Not sure what I'm gonna do when they're both out.

 Its actually not that bad tbh, but it'll never overtake fifa. The lack of licensed teams/leagues put me off it. You know FIFA fan boys have no real opinion but just hate PES, one fanboy say the only thing good about PES is the graphics, and the other fan boy say PES graphics are from PS2 grin emoticon Basically you are running out of hate. Grow up people, there is no realistic gameplay like PES, I play FIFA to have quick fun, I play PES to have everlasting fun. One goes to my soul, the other I just say wow while looking at the over dramatisation of animations and move on. PES 2016 demo is great. FIFA without licences it is dead on arrival. 


没有评论:

发表评论