2017年4月18日星期二

access heavensward areas on the free login campaign

I am going back too! Lets all go together. next expansion doesn't come out for a couple months, more than enough time to catch up. that's the point of mmorpgs, they are supposed to be unending, and it doesn't matter when you start playing there are new players at any point of time. If anyone is thinking about coming back or starting fresh, don't worry about not having enough time. The new expansion is being released in June so, take your time and enjoy the game. Cheap FFXIV Gil If you need help clearing some content just hit me up in Ultros, my name is Leon Heartilly. Shin Tozen on the same server, always happy to help!  Replying purely to express my love of your characters name.

I might look you up just to be friends for the hell of it! I'm on Ultros server as well. You're an awesome person!  Invested over 1000 hours into this, maxing out 3 classes, but when I went on last, even though there was a lot of content that was new to me, the grip on me had vanished. I'm looking to go back when Stormblood comes out. Same here, 1000+ hours, when i quit, it felt like it was a job more than a game to enjoy, alot stuffs to stress out when doing raid progressions and FC dinasour island farming.If you want a game that feels like a full time job, go play Black Desert Online. so i assumed because i canceled my sub back in february i'd be able to use this. apparently not cause my service account isnt valid although it ran out on the 17th of febraury of something like that. thinks thats a bit more than 30 days :')

I would absolutely love to take advantage, but I get errors while downloading the patches since Heavensward and my multiple support tickets have gone unanswered.Buy FFXIV Gil Try turning off your firewall just for the download. Iirc one of the steps sets off one of Microsoft's flags and it tells the game no. I tried, but got the same result. =( Thanks anyway! I can't remember the exact fix but someone here on FB told me it could be an Internet explorer setting that needed to be changed, because the launcher uses IE. Seriously haven't had issues since I did it, but I can't remember what I did (not that good with the comp sorry) You have to use a proxy..no idea why that seems to be the only fix.

 I haven't played ffxiv in like 119 days and counting just too many games like cod persona mass effect overwatch etc. Going to come back to this soon though amazing MMO. Anyone know why im not able to access heavensward areas on the free login campaign even though i have bought it and can use my dark knight and astro and use my mounts and items but not walk or port to the locations? Do you have the aetherites unlocked? And or possibly done the quests?

没有评论:

发表评论