2017年3月28日星期二

Final Fantasy is great

Same boat. Played WoW for a little over 8 years, finally gave it up, friends got me into this, and I know I'm in it for the long haul. Everything about this game is just beautiful and immersive. Final Fantasy is great, but I'm waiting till Stormblood comes out. Bored of being level 60 for so long and making new character's isn't worth it. They need a level reset to where you can level back up to max level, but don't lose any gear or anything. I would never get bored then. Depends on your time. You can hit 60 in 2 weeks easy now if you have a lot of free time. The lvling is a lot easier then it use to be, FFXIV Gil but don't rush this mmo enjoy the ride and the world of Eorzea. ^^

Glad u enjoy it. I switched back to wow tho after ff got me burned out. Ill resub back once stormblood drops tho. Lmao I did 1-50 in about 2 days. So 2 weeks is terrible. The casual gamer is such a laughable joke, welcome to 'hardcore'. Paul Birch or you have no life and should get out more before bblood clots and heart disease starts becoming a problem. Lol yeah I notice that too . You ask something and you get the answer in wow you ask something and your are noob lol.  Paul Birch "hardcore" please....14 is so dumb down its impossible for it to be "hardcore". Has nothing on 11s "hardcore".

Keep playing on PoTD for 2 days, i already reach lvl 60 with AST  just started playing only level 22 so far.Nice game did tam tara deepcroft dungeon and one other one for the main story quest.long ways to go for me yet but I am a slow leveler so probably still won't be at end game by the time stormblood comes out, plus I have all the crafting to do.  not sure what POTD or AST is but good for you. wait, you don't know PoTD?

AST - Astrologian. Buy FFXIV Gil One of the three healer jobs.I wouldn't recommend doing Palace of the Dead so much yet because most things in the game are unlocked via the main story so getting ahead in levels won't really get you anything if you aren't keeping up with those quests.  oh ok I see I haven't even heard of the palace of the dead and don't know where it is am i am just doing main story quests and leves and side quests to level up. Amy Moffat That's exactly what you should be doing. Does this palace of the dead work all the way to lvl 60? I just returned after being away for over a year and I hadn't heard of this yet.

没有评论:

发表评论