2016年4月18日星期一

Blade & Soul Blade Dancer

 It wlll also bring BOT, HACK AND EXPLOIT PREVENTION right???? right??? And not something shitty like gameguard, I mean a real one. I have 516 AP, but he bugs out during my combos and always immunes numerous force grabs. Nukes my damage a lot, especially when getting him to 20% intervals is so vital as a Blade Dancer. And when I mean immunes, I mean I grab him, but he bugs out and takes no damage somehow, making it impossible to do my full attack....plus everything would be on call down too, thus no damage for some time.

 I know the mechanics lol, cheap Blade & Soul Gold I kill his 2nd stage in 50 seconds. Like I said, lots of bugging out and I don't know why, kind of a problem when all BD combos rely on actually hitting the target. I can't recover like other classes so easily. This is not a bug, but game mechanic. He always go to immune state after specific attacks and time. Ofc there is massive lag sometines, but immune mechanic is not a bug. Just stop smashing keyboard when hes talking to You.

Get the attack power buff he gives when he is talking and rising i the air. Use the immunity pots when he does the fire aoe. I don't even know how you can't beat him with 514 AP. Lol. Buy Blade and Soul Gold Of course, of course. Could go round in circles with this, so going to skip out on you keyboard warriors. No thanks can't beat Junghado (dunno how to spell it) so won't be able to beat the other floors. junghado is quite doable mushin 8.3 is where i lay my stick down.  i got him down to around 5000 hp and then i died, i kinda got sad since it was my first try, after that? spiiiiral down to hell.

Too soon. I have never been to new dungeons. Omg! Can we enjoy those new patches first? They arent new hence why they are pushing out them so fast to catch up with korea patches. my master pack is a waste... been idle for more than a month... eliminate bots and spammers... hope SEA server opens up for better fps/ping...

没有评论:

发表评论