2016年3月15日星期二

BNSHongmoon

Yes 10th 17th 24th maintenance dates will hand them out within the day.  When are getting the new costumes cause they aren't in the Hongmoon store yet. and said they would be Like today, so when pls cause me want. There are these two specific bots constantly sending me friend request and Blade and Soul Gold
I've got the same problem...it's ridiculous and to the point of harassment quite frankly. Same thing and they even whisper me its fucking annoying. This is the main reason i stopped playing after twenty minutes and thirty bot spams. Its a shame tbh. But hey black desert online is the game for Me anyway. You should cheap Blade & Soul Gold get a new naming team for that...
DreamCutter... yeah good one these boobs are gonna get cut under and it's gonna hurt. Put some cream.

I always get disconnected when I press the "Start Game" in my character screen..... is this a bug or something? When 1 wardrobe will be used on all chars on 1 acc? Cuzz it is anoing to have outfits on all chars..,. Beter to share them between characyers.. Hello I am currently having difficulty logging into the system upside Verifying game system is only 14% upside is not facing any more and it paralyzes my computer. I can not do anything about it lag and when I turned off the machine, the normal operation .. this was probably yesterday you maintenance.. before I had to perform a normal game and now it .. I was facing paralysis from last night until the morning but still not Play torch! me so sad.. Thank you for reading my comments.

Try to delete all the game files from your computer and reinstall the game from the beginning.

没有评论:

发表评论