2016年3月24日星期四

Blade and Soul Betas

I work 40 hours a week, my bf even more, and i got my warlock to 45 yesterday *shrug* we just play for fun, role play and still got it at the deadline. Its all a matter of perspective. A game is a game. It just depends on how you enjoy the game. A lot of people like to pvp. Were pve players. We dont spend money on anything but clothes. Thats what we collect and weapon skins etc. Had no problems lvling. Its a fun game, Blade and Soul Gold people just need to learn to enjoy other things about it beside pvp. It kinda irritates us that so many guilds have so many limits on when and who can join as well. Oh well. We enjoy it regaurdless, and cant wait to explore the new area and slay new monsters.

Wth this is sooo dumb basically you either play like 16hrs a day to be ready for this patch cause prob only 1% population is ready..... NO, what is dumb is that a company like this is inconsistent with information that it's giving to its players. Sorry, but I don't feel like it's alright to give such a short notice before such a big patch, that's all I'm saying.  a group of ppl say the continent is to slow if they are doing it on a relaxed way and others are whining that its going to fast when they are doing it to fast... be happy that u get a update... there are enough outdate servers aroudn..

Wow they bring out content rather fast it seems so far. I was in a lot of the Betas and I love the game I do not currently play it however. But it is a great game but I already pay for a game monthly and I refuse to play this game for free. So if I can afford the game I currently play cheap Blade & Soul Gold as well as this one I will be returning to it cause it is such a great game 

Im a full time worker 40 hours a week, part time college student, and a full time boyfriend. I usually play whenever im free or after work for fee hours but I ain't bitching about my gears being low once the content is release and the game needs to be fix. Take your time playing the game and enjoy. No one is forcing you to grind your heart out, pay money for upgrade, or make you play the fucking game. Its whatever you see fit that makes it fun and instead bitching about every single goddamn thing. Finally

没有评论:

发表评论