2016年1月15日星期五

BnS NA servers are not suppose to open in a couple hours

You have two slots for NA and two slots for EU for a total of 4 slots available for name reservation. The rest of your slots will be available at Head Start. This was confirmed by the operations team on Twitter.  So i have installed the new client and it is 9:30pm est which is 6;30 pst, i have logged in BNS Gold, but i can not create a character to do the name reservation.

Quick question: I know the NA servers are not suppose to open in a couple hours for name reservation but when I tried to log in it just pop up the "NCLauncher Module has stopped working" and exit out. Is that suppose to happen or something is technically wrong? Man so glad i got a founders back to reserve names! and by that i mean will not 1) be able to reserve a name before it is gone because of this stupid fucking client and 2) by the time i get it to work i know it will be taken since it is a common name. Does a character alteration voucher let you change the class of a character? I got the name I wanted but accidentally got it on the wrong class .
 No, you can only change the appearance. Class, race and gender you cannot change. This was so useless for me. Had design meetup at 5 to 8 and now no name I was planning works. Tried over 50 names. So depressed.  i played the beta on us server, when i bought a Founder's Pack, now i change to eu do i still get the start at 15:e jan and like the titles and my premium points on eu Blade & Soul Gold ?

Ok so is north america Name reservation not [LIVE] yet or is it? I try to get in it says disconnected form server.  If I sit at the pin screen on login, then press OK at 6pm pst will I be able to login, to ensure I reserve the name of my choice, or are you releasing a patcher beforehand? Switching to EU Europe...If I live in North America does that mean I can't play on american server? Sorry I don't know much about this kind of technical stuff. My name save says EU, but I didn't sign up for EU or does it not matter?  I believe I did N.A. how do I find out? When I logged on it said N.A.  WHen I look at my founders pack it says name save one each for EU and NA.  Are you not supposed to apply the founders pack in order to do the name save?


没有评论:

发表评论