2016年1月25日星期一

Blade and Soul drops in dungeons

I hope it will be much better at the weekends i have an isseu now that the servers will be overvloaded and crash at the weekend.  im 3k in the waiting list then waited for 3hrs i got connected.. was only playing for a minute then i got disconnected now im back to the 2k+ queue...

 I hope we can change servers. I mean I think it's better if it's a free server so we know if the server is full or not. so hard to explain. I worked the day you all streamed. Out of curiosity, who were the sweepstakes winners? It's been past Wednesday and haven't heard anything yet Blade and Soul Gold .

 Guys for the love of GOD please do something with the drops in dungeons, i have been farming my weapon tipe to do breakthrough in raw and nothing i get weapons for all the classes except mine sometimes x3 or x5 it's frustrating....... the chests are hilarious what is the chance 20% ok then 1 out of 5 should be it , not opened like 30 boxes still did not see one time my weapon tipe drop, call it bad luck call it low faith in god or what ever but it's frustrating and i'm definitely losing it fix this please. This is my personal opinion and the most broken thing i encountered in game. Thank you !

 why does my game crash after i kill gwon and windwalk back into town and the leader's stepdaughter walks in... everytime.. Will i be able to at least transfer my item/gold to my new character? i am Premium but my friends are moving to one of the new server and well i want to keep m items and Blade & Soul Gold . By God because it takes a long time to get into the game, I'm number 14 in the waiting list and have to wait 700 minutes to get in, that serves it free if very nearly are forcing people to purchase VIP membership , I took over 6hrs waiting to get in to play and do not move from place 14 and standby time keeps going up, and the only glue that has activity are VIP, up and down your list and is the only one that moves, all this it is annoying, not just for me if not for all people think that if they do not solve the problem of long queues to get in to play, this can lead to the server be left alone...

没有评论:

发表评论