2015年7月14日星期二

Final Fantasy Collectors

I think I went a bit hard core myself. I got bard to 60 and blm to 58 so far and I am out of quests now too. But I am trying out the new jobs and leveling up my gathering classes now too. So still lots to do. I actually stopped midway in leveling my WAR and DRG and the msq so I could level up DRK.

 There is soooo much to do after MSQ and hitting 60 xD.. Just gotta want it. So he is 180, with rava wep and full 180gear apart from one ring right ? Atm i got drg and ninja 60(had early acces) and left primals ex cos i didnt wanna finish content (idont craft). He got the Ravana WAR weapon last night. Don't think it is possible to be in i190 gear until the patch tho. From my understanding the only thing that is i190 are the Ravana weapons FFXIV Gil.

War 60 gldsmth 60. If he doesnt have 100 mil gil theres still stuff to do lol. Final Fantasy crazy? We are! So if you want to see and share collections? Want latest news on everything Final Fantasy? Or would you just like to chat all things  buy FFXIV gil Final Fantasy to a friendly and welcoming community? Final Fantasy Collectors is the place to be! I see many deaths in the first 50 runs lol. i heard we'll need to do at least 60 more moogle quests to gain access.

My tanking skills though, maybe not.  Elder scroll online is better... No im dead serious. Hit level cap on 14 and got instantly bored... Moved on to eso and the pvp is the best man.  You're kidding right lmao. Eso was pretty awesome ten years ago.... When everyone beat skyrim. Skyrim was released in 2011... Learn your elder scrolls facts. ESO is a bad excuse of an elder scrolls title. Not even developed by Beth.

Have release on console still no PC controller support. Refuse to play that game until they add controller support. Even then I wouldn't play it much.

没有评论:

发表评论