2015年7月7日星期二

FFXIV easy mode for the story

Best part about this raid is that it will have an easy mode for the story. What's the ilvl for entry? I hear 165 and 175 being thrown around a lot so not sure. There's no minimum requirements as far as I know. But different people like different ilvls. That's why it's from 165 - 175. You're probably not gonna find a party if you're less than ilvl 165 most likely. Ah I see. I'm 167 so should be fine, thanks! Ilvl typically does not get attached until it gets put in the duty finder. Like with the coils.That being said, ilvl 165ish sounds about right for atleast the first part.

I can't wait until you get a ps4 and me and you just get hella into this game. Duude, I need this in my life right now. It's $20 right now at  buy FFXIV gil  toys r us . Ima buy it this weekend hopefully and get started on a dragoon or something . Idk but ima try to make a vaan avalon character first . Is that the monk or the ninja armor set? the one on the left. Which one, the one holding ninja weapons? From Left to Right:

DRK, AST, NIN, DRG, WHM, SMN, MCH, WAR

From my initial knowledge... Monk and ninja share gear. But MNK is STR and NIN is DEX, the only share gear up to ilvl110 because in 2.4 when NIN was released it needed gear so they used the MNK as the core. Mnk is getting beat down in this expac. Makes me sad. Simon Lykkegaard - it's a BLM, not SMN. The rest seem correct, though.Yeah guess its ninja gear
But why you saying monk aren't good in this expansion? Regardless of damage, they got crazy skill animation, like a real kung fu player lol.

没有评论:

发表评论