2019年11月25日星期一

how to use transfer tape for vinyl project with Cricut

I am an avid crafter... but cheap for lack of a better word. I have been using HTVRONT for my transfer tape for quite some time since I am too cheap to invest in actual tape to transfer my designs. After I started selling my products I decided it was time to get something that was specially made for this purpose - and this is a night and day difference! HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is high quality and if you are looking for a cheap, easy and fast solution for vinyl transfer, look no further! Don’t be a cheap skate like I was. HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper cut my vinyl transferring in half!

My favorite things about HTVRONT transfer tape:
-Great value for the money- you get a decent sized roll for way less than any thing like it on amazon
-Sticky enough to transfer the design but not so sticky that it removes the vinyl from your project (huge bonus)
-Ability to reuse the tape 3 or 4 more times after your first use
-No sticky residue - hallelujah!
-Gridlines on the tape so it’s easier to match up the design perfectly where you want it - this has helped me in making sure my projects are even and lined up.

Love HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper! I willl be ordering more soon.. great price,, nobody beats it!  Great transfer tape for vinyl. I make alot of t-shirts, and vinyl decals. This has to be my favorite transfer tape so far. Sticks well to the vinyl, transfers the vinyl well, and I'm able to reuse the tape too. I will be buying more of this! Cost effective and excellent quality! Wonderful seller who values customer satisfaction! Will be happy to use both the product and seller again. Awesome product! Works best with transfer of vinyl to plastic or hard surfaces. Didn't stick as well when transferring to wood. I tried this instead of my usual and now I won’t be using that one anymore! HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is a better value for my money and works better all around!! Getting ready to order my 3rd roll! This stuff.. Ohhh this stuff. I've used HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper, the thick tape.. But this takes the cake. It's easy to use and picks up my designs immediately. I wouldn't recommend any other transfer tape to use!

Great Transfer paper! I loved HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper . The only thing is that it really sticks to the stencil vinyl so you have to be very careful when taking it off. It might of been the cheap stencil vinyl I used. Very good quality though and you get a lot. Love this because its easy to use. This my first time and this transfer tape working great. The adhesive is great. The HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is a little bit thinner. But it's still very nice. It does come with a small sample of clear but you should order more. The clear is with the beige lines. I ordered the clear with the red. It's not as easy to work with the beige lines. I will definitely order both of those again!!! I can't believe I spent so long messing with the oracal plastisol transfer paper that came with my Cameo. This stuff is so much stickier, but I've never had an issue not being able to transfer. If anything, I've had a few little pieces not pick up if I didn't properly push the transfer tape to the decal, but one pass again with some pressure and it comes right up. Also, for the amount of transfer tape in this role, it's an incredible deal!

没有评论:

发表评论