2019年5月17日星期五

butcher paper is great product for grilling meat

Purchased this butcher paper for my Weekend BBQ Master of a Husband. He is trying different methods of smoking his BBQ and requested butcher paper to wrap the meats in. He has smoked briskets, pork butts, and ribs so far with mouth watering success. Our family devours what he cooks and we LOVE the flavor the butcher adds to the meats!!!!! Neighbors are always stopping by to ask what he has on the grill. My hubby doesn't use the grill except to start it for me, but he was so excited to see this product that he's been looking for them for a few months. He finally went through Amazon and these mats are great! He loved the grill marks, the ease of use, and clean-up. Since there was no flare ups the food tasted great. I loved that he cooked dinner for once!
butcher paper

It is good quality unbleached, butcher paper. It is not waxed (nor coated with plastic), which is good if you use it for smoking/grilling meats. However, if you use it to wrap meats for freezing, be sure your meat's surface is totally dry first, as any moisture will soak through the paper. It's a fairly heavy roll, so is best if you have a stand/paper cutter to hold and use it. I've not tried it for crafts so cannot speak to that.

My husband was in need of this butcher paper for grilling. Could not find anywhere in stores. Found it here and it works great! Fast shipping and he was so  excited. I need plain brown paper to make roasting bags for my turkey, because all the commercial grocery bags have ink and logos printed on them, and I don't want any of that near my food. His paper is good quality, and just what I need for roasting. The turkeys come out nicely browned and delicious. Great quality product at a great price (lightning deal for $16.99). Works perfectly for wrapping my briskets. I will be purchasing more when needed. This is great butcher paper for Barbecue and makes an outstanding finished product. I highly recommend using this if for smoking meat. Good product, came right on time and works great. Five stars for price and quality.Great quality Butcher paper that I am using to cook BBQ in my smoker. Delivery was quick and product was as advertised.

Worked perfectly on my Brisket. Smoked to 175F then wrapped to 205F. Amazing!First time to wrap a brisket (pastrami) with paper as all the southern Texas BBQ'ers do. Turned out very well! Preserved all the juices without softening the "bark" too much. See for yourself! The butcher paper is of good quality and works great to wrap a brisket in. I had always used foil for that in the past. Now that I tried it this way, I will always use it. Great product.

没有评论:

发表评论