2016年12月4日星期日

Blade and Soul legendary stage 6

Oh my god, i upgraded last week for legendary. This is over 1k gold reduction. I feel really screwed considering all the months it took me for farming. Not to mention that it was not planned for 2016 if we look at the producer letter from true scorpio going to stage 1.  Blade & Soul Could you please consider doing something about this? I mean, this cost reduction is really awesome for players, Buy Blade and Soul Gold but it is similar to a big penalty to all hardcore players in this game. Perhaps giving some mats to players who already have legendary could be more fair in some ways. I hope you could consider this idea.

 Email support, ask for weapon to be reverted and mats returned. But support is rng they may or may not do it. Guys, I understand u. But is like when u buy something on sale. The ppl who bought it before cant complain because they pay more for the same thing. Anyway, Im feeling really bad for u, guys. how is it same? Cheap Blade and Soul Gold this is not that damn sale and it is not the same product that price can go down as time passes. it is just all lowbies complain about materials. legend weapons are always at high demand then price should go up not down like sale example.

After months of farming to get my legendary stage 6 now they are giving it for free and ppl did shits and spent time to get the materials and to upgrade weapon not just waiting and doing nothing like an idiot. That's why you never buy anything first. That's life... prices come down due to demand.  lol then its your fault being a whale.

Every news update is so much fun. Reading the comments, people crying and whining and stuff..... I hope this becomes the top comment lol.  And she hold seraph sword which is prety useless in na/eu ... brainless game, nice stuff always ugly.  i dont see flower of lament there means u will remove it for req or what?  I got 5 chars stuck at true scorpio because I can't afford 3 premium stones. I barely got to true breeze with my warlock...true Scorpio is like a dream for me.

没有评论:

发表评论