2016年10月14日星期五

FFXIV Red Mage

Puppetmaster!!!!!! I need my robot buddy back. Red Mage please for 4.0 I want red Mage samurai and chemist. Rumor has it it's red mage, samurai, and another going by the abbreviation IDS. Well I was kind of picturing red mage as a sword dps (since we still have none) using enspells and magical looking dps attacks. At the same time if we get samurai..we know it won't be a tank. So would they add two sword dps? Prolly not. So maybe like Sam dps, rdm tank or healer and an unknown healing job/tank job.

If you think back they removed small shields from game months ago. FFXIV Gil (I can see redmage using bucklers)..I'd be fine with rdm and Sam as a dps job though lol. Im still waiting for a scythe wielding job or (one can hope) Gunblade. Though that would make more sense for a future expansion if we ever go to somewhere like Garlemald. I'm rather certain next expansion will be set in Ala Mhigo though.

I concur with red mage being sword dps. They could use rapiers to keep it weapon exclusive. And samurai could definitely be the tank. Samurai used to tank all the time back in ffxi. Cheap FFXIV Gil Since they switched DRK from dps to tank (from 11 to 14), I can see them doing the same here. I also saw that IDS could be "Idol Singer". I saw this on a random reddit post, so take it with a grain of salt, but the idea would be that it is more along the lines of a dancer.

Everyone wants dancer as healer SAM as a tank and Red Mage as dps.  Obviously Samurai will be a healer where you stab your party to full health, and your AOE heals are slash shockwaves.  If you are all caught up on the main story quests, you'll see in a certain cutscene why a looooot of people heavily suspect red mage coming in 4.0. I would love an Xbox One version of the game. Don't have a PS4 and I will be building a gaming PC this month but i wants it now.

没有评论:

发表评论