2016年9月12日星期一

I hit the gear cap for the FFXIV patch in 3.2

But 6 months of no success and only 2 listed on the MB is kinda pathetic.  FYI stuff like the /gpose features are developed by the UI team who likely had some downtime after finishing other stuff for the patch. This is a bonus because they had some spare time. Housing and other content are done by other teams so it's not like this feature was chosen over others.

The main reason I stayed after I hit the gear cap for the patch in 3.2 was the screenshot mechanics. Taking screenshots is surprisingly calming, and is a creative outlet. Buy FFXIV Gil You should try it sometime. :-3. Precisely, Mr Herd. On this note, I would hope that the concerns raised are being addressed by the developers, and that they are being transparent about progress thereupon on the forums.

I do wonder, too, FFXIV Gil if there is a 'demo record' function similar to Star Trek Online... wherein, you can record a segment of gameplay, then play it back with the ability to play with the camera at whim.

 Lux I do take screens for our FCS page or whenever I'm not swarmed with commissions. But I have art programs that do more for me then what this game can. Seeing as I'm a paid graphic designer outside of my free time spent on the game or wherever. There are days when doing art is soothing, but not when you put commission deadlines on them lmao. So that's something we disagree on.

没有评论:

发表评论