2016年2月17日星期三

Blade & Soul female costumes

I personally don't care if the female costumes are sexy, everyone should be able to enjoy their game the way they want, but I do wish that I could dress my male character in a "sexy" costume too, which...I can't. They all look simply plain or even ugly, weirdly shaped and colored (like that Valentine's one). The only one I like so far is Blue Porcelain, that's like...one costume in the whole shop. PS: Screaming about "feminazi" or Blade and Soul Gold whatever only makes you look like a fool, not only to female players, but also to many male players who have heads on their shoulders.

I remember playing games like Lineage 2, many years ago, when no one talked such sh*t to others and people could just enjoy their game...Now it simply feels like a kindergarden because "I like this", "He likes that", "She likes this and that", "let's fight because we absolutely cannot accept each other!".

You mean male characters being able to wear sexy lingerie with stockings and skirts isn't at least "pretending"? What about the swimsuits we'll inevitably get? It's funny cause I only started playing this game because I saw how big you could make the tits and I loved the sexy outfits. I play ffxiv more though, Blade and Soul Gold in that game the guys look just as slutty.

Sexy is not sexist. I don't believe the "this game is anti-female" stance because my sister and her friends love this game and its costumes. I definitely agree that male costumes could be more sexy though.

没有评论:

发表评论