2015年12月6日星期日

Mateusz Gil Blade dancer is the last

early october Mateusz Gil Blade dancer is the last xD, Blade master was the first. Wilson Eng Can't wait to release my koreean soul! You haven't yet seen my final form, damnit! Next beta is December 11 and end December 14 come on just 3 days not cool Blade & Soul why we can't use paysafecard anymore on your website? Buy Blade and Soul Gold I dont want to see Verification Code anymore..i got 9 Codes in 5 days..

Blade and Soul Gold
I'm a big fan of the game ! the only problem that preventing me to enjoy BnS to the full extent is the network connection. frown emoticon I hope there is going to be a sever in South East Asia. guys any help??? i install the game but can't play it...i want to play please help me...it can't connect to the server it say... You have applied your key to your account on the NCSoft site?

All I can suggest is to try again. Servers are up for another 12+ hours (from this writing).....  I see. Well, the program is not working because you do not have a Beta Key. Servers are offline now. Next Beta (#4) starts Friday December 11 at 10:00 AM PST. Get a key before then! It's not hard! Don't watch Facebook, they give info out too late. Create an account and watch the forums daily, they will let you know when a company is having a big giveaway (probably a few days before Dec 11). Also, many members will have unneeded keys and give them away (that will happen like one to two days before the 11th) Blade and Soul Buy Gold .

oh so sad its my birthday today and still trying for that beta key...anyway i try it again nextweek pls help me to have it...i hope i can talk to GM so ge can help me  thank you Brian Sharwood for the info...hope to see you in game guys any idea when the nest beta key giveaway is gona be ? Have you seen new show Tha Badlands Jay! Right up your ally! Kind of gory though! by any chance would you be nice and release warlock on release? i got a question for u ADMIN...if i Customize my Char(hero), when the game is launch will i be able to apply it to my new creation ?

没有评论:

发表评论