2015年11月3日星期二

Guild Wars 2 Halloween Even

 It took me ~3-4 hours to get enough hero points to finish my elite profession with 2-3 people max (my normal crew) before the change. While i appreciate my fresh 80's not having to grind out Tyria hero points, I hope this isn't a trend in dumbing down content because of entitlement issues.

Maybe that speed is fast, and it probably is, but I don't understand what is so taboo about earning something you're excited to have. If it takes you a week or a month to earn it, so be it. You weren't level 80 the first 3 hours you bought the game when it came out, you had to earn it. It took me weeks the first time to learn/figure out/experience the stuff that has me playing still today. While it's no life accomplishment, Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold i'm proud of my characters look and all the things I earned GW2 Gold . I don't know how you can say you earned something that was handed to you because it took a little too much effort for today's average person.Reassurance and accountability goes a long way, I think they did a pretty good job making it stable for the majority as far as I can tell, but to make the game unplayable for some, that people cannot even play the previously available content... well.. Seriously comments like this make me laugh. You do realise how big of a game gw2 is? That right now they have much bigger issues associated with their mega servers hosting all the players of which a majority can't even get into atm. There are many issues atm which need to be addressed, it's not that Anet is specifically ignoring players its the fact that there is bigger issues to address.

Note: you're not the only person who has paid money to play the game.
If there is a forum regarding the issue you mentioned I can guarantee its been seen and being addressed if there's a lot of complaints. You can't expect anet to comment on something every single time there is a problem and just because they haven't, doesn't mean they aren't addressing it at all.Faisal Merchant Note: I said "We" I will say I am happy that I gave you a good laugh. Nothing better than laughter right? I just had game crash for the umpteenth time tonight, now I cannot even log in ..... it's crazy ..... so sick of it!

Up until when is this Halloween Event? Its so addicting I have stopped doing my quests and reached lvl80 from it lol. Wish I could play, crashes whenever I see another player since HOT update, tried everything except hardware change. same here .... I keep losing out on ALL boss fights ..... it is getting so frustrating, I am thinking of quitting the game, there is no pleasure in playing any more! Sounds like there is at least a game to be played for you, there's no quitting when the only thing you can do is daily login.

没有评论:

发表评论