2015年10月23日星期五

books of knowledge GW2

Is it that hard to calculate how many days we have to go before it is 23 october? I am happy to tell you if it is 15 oct, like today, you have to wait 8 more days before it is 23 oct. Keep this figure in head! Now tomorrow substract 1 from 8=7. This mean tomorrow you have to wait a week (=7 days) before it is 23 october. For the rest I can keep you updated if it is only a 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 day wait. However if you have only 1 day (=24h) to wait, we make a new calculation on how many minutes you have to wait. Good Luck waiting, be happy a day only takes a day. but this means you have to wait 175 hours before HoT from the moment of this publication.
Guild Wars 2 Gold


As of writing this, it is 7 days, 15 hours, and 48 minutes away. (Using a countdown timer on my phone.) Rob Cassteele Koedijk I didn't know the exact time of release when I posted this. Only the date was known back then. Also, I just like countdown timers as they bring much more hype than your salt. There was one, but the naming convention they used turned out to be too high concept for most players to get.  How about a count down timer for the countdown timer? That a thing? grin emoticon .

Wouter Gilisen my calculation is pretty accurate. I may not be a pro-hyper. Today? I've been counting down for over a year! but it's been obvious they've been working on one since last summer. yeah but you can't countdown to a date if you didn't have the date. Just stakk up the book of knolage now. Stack,, books of knowledge*
Are they goin away with HoT? "Begins" today. Sure, cause I haven't been counting down the days so far. Not even a little bit. No sir. I'm wondering, will there be a boxed collector edition?

Unfortunately no, the closest to that would be either the actual game box upon release. Or the ultimate edition which is unfortunately digital.

没有评论:

发表评论