2015年9月7日星期一

A good way to discourage new players from staying

A good way to discourage new players from staying. Claire, I recommend a phial of fantasia and a name change. Linzy cheap FFXIV gil , I don't live with my mother, and there's no need for hostility. Don't be so immature as to resort to name calling. I'm not a legacy player, and I don't have the lightning event items. But I don't believe myself, or any of you, are entitled to them. We weren't around when the event was held, that benefit goes to the people who were playing at that time. If SE just starts handing all these nostalgic items around, it completely voids the meaning of them. I'm sorry, but I am entitled to my opinion and I respectfully disagree. Hate on me if you want, it won't change how I feel.

I agree with David FFXIV gils . They've had the lightning event twice alrdy. I don't see a point for having it a 3rd time. And it's not the elitist attitude that makes new players resent anyone , its the community with attitudes like linzy and Zack with the hostility. Jmo. they only did it during the releases of FFXIII-3 (both japan and Na release) only way i can see them doing it again is if they do a PC release. They actually had the event 3 times, and it doesn't matter how many times they bring it back, someone else will start the game / new character after the last one and will demand to have it back, and the worst part is that it has never brought something new for those who already completed the event.

Nobody cares enough about you to hate you, David. Stating that you have a right to your opinion doesn't make a point any more prominent. So do I. I've been on XIV since 1.0 and it doesn't make me feel any less valid when someone has a yukata, or a behemoth mount, or a haircut that I have. If it does make anyone feel less special then they've got bigger issues. There are newer players who won't get the veteran rewards for a looong long time. There are tons of other items from the 1.0-2.0 transition that they will NEVER get. So what's the big deal with a Lightning/Snow haircut and outfit? Y'all are trippin over something quite insignificant.

没有评论:

发表评论