2015年6月10日星期三

DFO leveling guide

I play MMOs all the time. I know what goes into it. This isn't my first time and lvling isn't my issue. My issue is putting a lvl restriction on something that is suppose to be available at any lvl for all players  cheap dfo gold. Not those lvl 30 or more.  It clearly seems that you playing MMOs at all is the actual issue. I don't get why the ah would be a problem whatsoever considering you barely even invested in it, basically entitlement without even some small sort of investment. And yes, 2-3 days is the average, but this doesn't mean you have to get to lvl 30 in 2-3 days. Furthermore, why do you need Auction House at all? Like really? Everything is pretty much fed to you with the drastically increased drop rates at lower lvls, and now we have the equipment boxes as well. But wait... You play MMOs all the time right and you work 6 days a week and lvling is not an issue? Wait a minute...anyone see the astounding level of contradiction there?

Ah man, just saw this as I opened the launcher. But better service is fine with me DFO gold  .  i hope i get my fp back that i just lost geting to the boss room a warning would have been nice before shutdown in game maybe? Cash Ranger This was an emergency maintenance, there was no notification as far as I can tell. George Sykes I agree maybe 10 minutes forewarning would have been nice, but I also can't fault Neople too much for leaping on trying to fix whatever the heck's going on with the servers.  it seems the maintenance is done, however I can't play... what's up?

Yeah, those disconnects were a problem. I activated my goblin pad and got the party play gift and both disappeared when the channel crashed. It's alright guys, lets just gather around a campfire and sing songs of our beloved Neople until they finish! ^^ Anyone know how much longer we looking at for this maintenence update ? I mean, I don't mind waiting, but why have the progress bar stuck at near 100%?...

没有评论:

发表评论